Weybridge, Surrey 23rd January
Helpyournhs.co.uk are delighted today to announce a new campaign to help our local NHS heroes at Ashford and St Peters Hospitals Trust. #asphheroes
The objective of the campaign is to get more donations into their crowdfunding pot to be able to buy more essential items and PPE for Ashford & St Peters Hospitals. It will also give the hard working staff a much needed boast during the Covid-19 pandemic as well as support local businesses. Every week Helpyournhs will deliver their PPE and staff wellbeing donations with envelopes containing the details of the prizes hidden amongst the items.
Helpyournhs have been working hard behind the scenes to secure gift donations from local business in their quest to #supportlocalbusinesses and #supportnhsheroes in parallel.
Prizes to be donated to the hospital workers today include:
- A box of 12 homemade delicious salted caramel cupcakes from local baker Naomi’s bakehouse, based in Walton on Thames, Surrey [collected] ✔
- A sterling silver and cubic zirconia double heart pendant on a silver spiga chain from Obsessions from Weybridge, Surrey [collected] ✔
- A Love skin clinic in Weybridge ‘facial in a box’ – 5 face masks, 8 under masks, skin tablets and a roller tool [reserved]
- A £150 gift voucher towards a taylor made holiday from Weybridge travel agent Purple Tree Travel UK
- Handmade Willow Finn candle – geranium and ylang ylang
- A Seafood clan box with prawns, corn, salad and coleslaw
- Sylvies bakes – a cake heart and personalised cookies
- 20 candles – Pink Champagne and Pomela – Twinkle by Jasmine [reserved]
- A 12 cupcake bouquet – Cakes You Happy [reserved]
All prize winners will have to contact HelpyourNHS to receive their prize.